A MESSAGE FROM THE ROSSIN FAMILY:

I'm William Rossin and the founder of Rossin brand is my father. Me and my father are happy that many people still appreciate his work.

Thank you so much :)

William

Thursday 16 June 2011

VARIOUS ROSSIN RECORDS

This is a carefully restored Rossin with the same frame and colour scheme as mine.


[Above] The fork, gears & seatpost are modern updates

[Above] This looks all original, except maybe the bottle cage.

[Above]
Not all Rossins had chromed forks and stays. 

Columbus KL frame c.1980
  
Pantographed stem

Pantographed chainring

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    You have offered excellent presentations,and information in your blog
    Best regards

    (You can see my own Rossin http://athensvintagecycling.wordpress.com/2011/05/15/rossin-slx-1984/ )

    Gio
    Athens Greece

    ReplyDelete
  2. I log into your pages quite often to get my ROSSIN fix. Thanks for putting together such a great collection of everything ROSSIN.

    ReplyDelete